Wednesday 7 January 2015

LETTERS

I am currently sorting through files & correspondence!  There are a lot of notes, papers and letters that are stashed away that I haven't looked at for many years.  It will take me a little while to go through everything.  I intend to scan anything that might be of interest and from time to time I will update this page to inform of progress.

Old letters may be of general interest. 

My maternal grandfather had interesting insights on New Zealand when he migrated from England.

Army associates kept in touch over the years. 

My father corresponded regularly with a friend who was on the staff at Buckingham Palace. 

*Correspondence of a personal nature will not be published nor correspondence from or about any living person. Details that would compromise an establishment certainly will not be published (don't actually think there is any of this kind ....still working my way through old letters!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

KING CHARLES 3RD Gilly Wood 28 September 2022 at 23:26 To: gillyhistory H.R.H King Charles 3rd & Gilly are 13th Cousins Once Removed. ...